Monday, February 2, 2009

More Pictures of Gavin


Align CenterMore chubbiness.


He does pretty good with his baths.


Mr. Marshmallow Grumpy Face


He likes to sleep when we're awake.


Our first day going to church together.


His first-day-at-church outfit.





His spit-up. I used it as an exfoliant on my chest.


He doesn't like to be swaddled. But we're making him like it. Eventually.


More cuteness.








Contrary to his cleavage, he is a man.


My mom bought him this zip-up. It's cute.














Tummy time! He hates it.

8 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my gosh...I miss him so much. He really is so dang cute! I love the marshmellow head pic...and he looks cute dressed up for church...heck, they're all cute. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!

Connie said...

Okay, I'm back! He's so cute after his bath...AND, his hair (fuzz) is the same as yours was...the reddish tint. I love it! He looks cute in the hoodie I got him--it's not gonna fit him for long. I bet the newborn stuff is snug now, huh?

The Jessups said...

haha, OH MY GOSH!! I looooove these pictures. You should have heard all the noises I was making scrolling through right now. Cliff came in to see what I was "aweing" about. I am in love with this little guy. Those rolls are SOOOOOO cute!! What chubby cheeks and cute expressions. Can't wait to meet him!!!!

Heather said...

what an adorable belly!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Why have you been holding out on us so long? These pictures are wonderful!! I love him already :)

McMemories said...

He is SO dang cute!! Can't even believe how much he looks like jordan!! ahh so cute!!!

Nicole said...

Our baby doesn't care for tummy time either...still. : ) I can't believe how big he is! Cute cute.

Connie said...

Ummm, hello? New pics please!!!