Sunday, February 7, 2010

Marine Corps Blanket Tent

Does your kid's blanket talk about appropriate use in a combat area? Thanks to my dad, Gavin has his very own Marine Corps blanket. When I was three, I was cold and stole the blanket my dad was using. From then on I always had that blanket. It's pretty old now, but I still sleep with it some nights. My dad carried on the tradition and sent Gavin his own embroidered blanket for his birthday. Here are a few shots from his first Marine Corps blanket tent.


5 comments:

The Jessups said...

too cute!!! I think he looks so much like Jordan in these pics. Glad to see a new post, keep them coming! :)

Connie said...

Traditions...I love that! He is so dang cute...I need some smooching time with him...soon, please!

P.S. I've seen that blanket of yours!

P.S.S. I'm still in Texas...fogged in. What the heck?

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

that is a really cute tradition he is so adorable!!!! love you guys so much!!!

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

he is so dang cute!

Brooke said...

I love the blanket story. Gavin's eyes are the most beautiful brown. He is such a cutie. I love his cheeks.