Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No More Curls

A couple of weeks ago, we decided it was finally time for Gavin's first haircut. It was also my first time giving a haircut, and it's a good thing Gavin doesn't care what his hair looks like.

Some before shots



This is Gavin playing with the magnet board Charee made me. He loves it and cries when I put it up.




The Hair-cutting process





No More Curls:(



Finished Product











Awesome picture of my boys.



Just cause it's cute




This is for Connie's sisters who think Gavin has the best temperament.





A second later when he sees the camera




And just for Kerri, here is how Gavin helps with the silverware.



I'll have to do another post soon because I'm behind and there is just so much. We have been going to the park a lot lately (notice Gavin's farmer's tan), and playing at home. Jordan works hard at school as always and even let me cut his hair (we're not posting those pictures). Maybe after I get some more practice. After my first attempt with Jordan's hair, I decided I had better do some more research before our next attempt.

7 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh no, the curls are gone! He looks like such a big boy!! And I love the "just cause it's cute" picture. Oh, and I love how he is talking to himself while playing with the spoons. He's at such a fun age! Lastly, I've NEVER seen him throw a fit before. haha, too cute, I hate to say! Love ya guys!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

his haircut looks great, good job!! every kid has meltdowns, it's good for them. i just love, love the picture of gavin with his good daddy!!

Fab Five said...

Way to go on the haircut! It looks great!

Connie said...

Great job on the haircut...he looks like such a big boy. Super cute, with or without curls! And the little fit...to funny, sorry :) Love the pic of him & Jordan. We want to see you too!

James and Kista said...

Don't worry, he still has curly hair :) Love the pics and videos! Landon makes the same noise that Gavin was making when he was playing with the silver ware.

Brooke said...

His haircut looks cute! Jackson throws himself on the floor in nearly identical fashion when he's mad. They must be kindred spirits, especially because they have similar sized heads :) The silverware video is hilarious. I love it! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Ciara said...

so so SO good to catch up with your fam on your blog. Don't worry, I'm still going to call you soon! Gavin is such a stinking cutie and don't worry, he looks like a boy (now like a man sans curls). talk to you soon!