Sunday, May 29, 2011

4 Month Stats

Name: Holden Ryall Brown
Weight: 18 lb 3 oz (97th percentile)
Height: 26 3/4 in (97th percentile)
Head: 45 1/4 cm (above 97th percentile)
Cuteness: Off the charts
Eye Color: Still blue, but changing in the center
Fun Facts:
  • Wears 9 month clothes
  • Rolls over in both directions
  • Ticklish in the armpits
  • Gavin cracks him up
  • Likes to talk with his fist in his mouth
He's pretty much in line with where Gavin was at the same point, although he is about half an inch taller.

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Too dang cute!!! I see a little Gavin in him now. I haven't before in any pictures, but I do in this one! He is precious!!!

Brooke said...

He is so cute! You guys are really good at producing nice and healthy, tall babies. I love it. And I can't believe he is already wearing 9 month clothes. So awesome :)

Emilee said...

What a little hulk! I can't believe that Holden is so big! Thanks for posting Rachel. I need to call you and catch up.

Connie said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for the fun update! I agree with Ken, he definitely looks like Gavin's little brother. Love and miss y'all!!!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

WOW!!! He is so adorable!!! i love his weight gain:) i wish i could see him talk with his toesies in his mouth!! and i think you guys should have 6 kiddems because you make great new models!! love and miss you's!!!

Robyn said...

He's perfect!!

We certainly miss you guys too. It is looking like a move is in the works for us too. It is making me sad. I hardly could handle having people leave me and now, it will be much worse with me leaving and being all alone!

I hope things are going good out there. Miss you!